Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 11 E.O.C Final Post

The class overall was fun and I learned a lot granted I didn’t do a lot of the work and that’s all on me cause I just couldn’t get into the swing of things this quarter for some reason so don’t worry it wasn’t just your class. I pretty much hindered myself but I think I did meet the course objectives in the sense of understanding the material so that’s good I think. But as I said before I didn’t do a lot of the work required to pass most likely so I’ll most likely have to redo your class. Hopefully by that time I’ll have more gumption for the work and be more focused granted it is only my second quarter but that’s no excuse for my work I was just plain lazy and overwhelmed with it all. And the work I did do wasn’t my best I know that for sure. Honestly I probably should have just got up and left the class when u said we could but my pride got the best of me in that moment and I just froze. This response won’t even meet your requirements like most of the work I did

No comments:

Post a Comment